Andreas Papevripides (UK) (President)
Christos Karaolis (UK) (Vice-President)
Kyriacos Papastylianou (USA) (Vice-President)
Costas Nicolaou (South Africa) (Vice-President)
Michalis Christodoulou (Australia) (Vice-President)
Nestoras P Nestoros (Zimbabwe) (Vice-President)
Costas Stamataris (Greece) (Vice-President)
Evagoras Mavrommatis (France) (Vice-President)
Christine Amygdalidis (Canada) (Vice-President)
Charles Kapnoulla (Australia) (Secretary)
Ninos Koumettou (UK) (Treasurer)
POMAK (World Federation of Overseas Cypriots) was founded to coordinate the activities and work of the Federations of Cypriots across the world. It’s aims are:
- To promote the Cyprus issue in the diaspora by lobbying governments and politicians and in any other ways possible, until a settlement is reached, which will reunite Cyprus and its people.
- To serve as the channel through which the Federations can present their views and problems to the Government of Cyprus and the authorities in an attempt to facilitate their resolution.
- To coordinate the social, humanitarian, educational, cultural, patriotic or other similar activities of Federations members.
- To subsidise, within its capabilities, where necessary or desired, activities of the Federations Members.
- To provide advice and assistance to member Federations to promote their objectives.
- To coordinate the efforts of Overseas Cypriots to provide moral, economic and any other kind of help to Cyprus.
- To cultivate friendly relations between Cyprus and the countries where Overseas Cypriots live, establishing and strengthening cultural, economic, trade and other links.
The Federation’s that make up POMAK are:
- National Federation of Cypriots in the UK.
- Federation of Cypriot Communities of Australia-New Zealand.
- Federation of Cypriot American Organisations.
- Federation of Cypriot Organisations of Greece.
- Cypriot Federation of Canada.
- Cypriot Federation of South Africa.
- Federation of Overseas Cypriots – Rest of Europe.
- Cypriot Federation of the Rest of Africa.