On 15 November 1983, the so-called ‘Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus’ made a ‘unilateral declaration of independence’. We will be protesting outside the Turkish Embassy against the UDI, Turkey’s continued occupation of Cyprus and Turkey’s recent agression in the Republic of Cyprus’ Exclusive Economic Zone (EEZ).
Join us outside the Turkish Embassy on 15 November at 6pm to call for:
- A free, united Cyprus for the benefit of all Cypriots.
- The reversal of the illegal ‘Unilateral Declaration of Independence (UDI)’.
- The end of the Turkish occupation of 37% of the island and 57% of its coastline.
- The withdrawal of the occupying Turkish troops.
- The end of the outdated system of guarantees that have failed Cyprus in the past.
- Turkey to stop its gunboat diplomacy in Cyprus’ EEZ.